APPOINTMENT DEFINITION THROUGH EMAIL EXCLUSIVELY FOR SPECIFIC CATEGORIES OF RESIDENCE PERMIT
EXCLUSIVELY WITH APPOINTMENT for the following categories of Residence Permits:
1. Holders of a delivered residence permit after the expiration date with a deadline for submitting a new application within one month of receipt.
2. Applicants for Re-issuance of a residence permit due to loss or theft and change of passport only for holders of a self-adhesive residence permit (vignette).
3. Beneficiaries of the initial application who entered the country legally with the possibility of 3 months stay (free quarter) and holders of national entry visas (VISA).
4. Beneficiaries of a residence permit / Blue Certificate following a court decision (compliance with the Administration) or a pending case (Special certificate of legal residence).
5. Employers for submitting requests for transfer, etc.
RESIDENCE PERMIT CATEGORY – EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENT
1 Athletes – Financially Independent, People Humanitarian & employer requests for transfers
EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Property Investment – long Term Residence Permits and their family members
EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENT email@example.com
3 Greek Citizens ‘Family Members and EU Citizens’ Family Members
EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Second Generation / Studies / Vocational Training
EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENT email@example.com
5 Dependent Work upon Transfer (ONLY WITH VISA) and their Family Members
EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Special Certificates – Rejected Applications of legal residence
EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENT email@example.com
7 Reissues due to loss or theft and from a sticker (vignette) in an independent document due to passport change, Requests for resignation due to acquisition of Greek Citizenship and Treatment Requests
EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Appointments for delivery of Residence Permits and Biometric Data collection will be made with the care of our Service either by sending an SMS or by a written invitation.
The remaining cases concerning residence permit RENEWAL are temporarily covered by the regulations of the Ministry of Immigration and Asylum and their service will be planned in the next phase.
- OUR PUBLIC SERVICE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT
- FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS (eg. requested in addition, change of personal status, new passports valid only for holders of new biometric standalone documents, change of residence address) their is possibility of sending them by registered mail to the Postal Office of our Service.
FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU WILL NOT COMING IN SELF- PRESENCE PLEASE REFER TO THE WEBSITE:
As the risk of spreading the corona virus has not yet been eliminated, both the citizens served and the employees of the service are requested to take the necessary measures to ensure their public and personal health and take measures to keep their distance and personal hygiene.